Join Our Team
Siena Farms is now hiring for the following positions; please click on the links below to read the individual job descriptions.
- Assistant Distribution Manager
- Seasonal Farm Apprentice
- Seasonal Field Crew
- Assistant Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Retail Assistant
- Retail Shift Supervisor
- To grow the highest-quality food possible within the realities of our land base, markets, economics, time, and weather, using biologically responsible methods that give priority to the long-term health of our fields, farmers, and customers.
- To work as intelligently, efficiently, and safely as possible, to gradually increase both our productivity and profitability, and to develop successful growing and marketing techniques that sustain the farm as a business and as a participant in a vibrant regional agricultural community.
- To promote and refine the Siena Farms brand by delivering an exceptional product, providing great customer service, and building a work culture based on respect and kindness. And not least, have a ton of fun doing it!
Siena Farms is an award-winning, 75-acre market farm growing diversified produce on the fertile soils of the Sudbury River valley, twenty-five miles west of Boston, as well as on a satellite field in Sterling, MA. We distribute our produce through our year-round CSA membership, our two Boston farmstores, and area restaurants including family-owned Oleana, Sofra, and Sarma. We grow our produce using regenerative, biological farming practices; free of chemical pesticides, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers.
Our Work Culture
Fast-paced, attentive to detail, with one overarching goal: appreciation. Farming is challenging at every hour of every season, but we know that at the end of the day we’re so lucky to be working outdoors together to grow fresh, healthy food for customers who support and inspire us, on beautiful farmland which we have an opportunity to nurture for future generations, to the best of our ability.
If you are interested in one of the positions listed above (and described in detail at the individual job description links), please email a letter of interest and a resumé to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in Siena Farms!